Book Signing Messages
A book signing relies on some messages and phrases that are inscribed on the signature page. The more personalized the messages are, the better. This is where knowledge of the names of most guests plays a key role. But since knowing all names is impossible, have your guests put name tags on their chests so that it can be easier for you to read the names.
Here are some examples of the phrases you can use for your book signing.
- I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thank you so much for your support!
- Note to the future owner: The future holds such promise, that all the past pales in comparison.
- Enjoy this book while you sail off to faraway places.
- All books reveal perfection, by what they are or what they are not.
- May you find what you seek, in these pages or outside them.